Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Treacherous Adventure!

 My high school friend Alaina was always one for adventures. She and I spent many afternoons wandering fields, woods, and the local high point dubbed Occoneechee Mountain (though compared to Vermont, it was more like a pretty big hill). But one day she got a little reckless - I think it was around the time of our high school final exams - and decided to go out on a limb...literally. Luckily for her, studying for exams had given her both mental and physical super powers, and we all turned out okay.


I selected Alaina from the first image and moved her onto the second, though since the resolution of her cutout wasn't too great I created a separate layer for her image and sharpened it a couple times. I used the cloning stamp tool to fix the rough spots and help her blend in a little more. Here's to adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment